Fluor HR Specialist - Data Management in Cebu City, Philippines
• Responsible for HRIS data administration by effectively and efficiently entering, maintaining, auditing, processing and reporting HRIS data
• Partner with HR Business potential solutions to ensure the Employee Master Data and Organizational Management structure meets Group and local business requirements
• Performs self- audits between the HRIS system and the payroll system to ensure data is accurate
• Provides HRIS data support for Payroll, Recruitment Specialists, and members of management
• Audit data on interface reports; including having a thorough understanding of where/how the data flows into SAP and downstream systems and how to audit the information as well as process corrections
• Provides proactive service by contacting clients with issues pertaining to the new hire packets and explains the issue and provides a solution
• Prepare statistical summaries and complex reports from HRIS
• Optimize data quality by delivering best practice methods and services in HR Master Data Management
• Work with COE and process owners to ensure data integrity and quality for all locations
• Reporting and escalation of discrepancies to COE
• Providing standard and ad hoc reports
• Consult with business partners to share Organizational Management knowledge and expertise and to offer solutions
• Collect, sort, prepare and scan documents; label and enter documents into the computer system; prepare files and forward documents for recycling and/or shredding
• Convert documents to various formats; assist in transferring data between systems.
• Provide post-scanning quality assurance to ensure batches are complete, accurate, and of a high quality
• Have a thorough understanding of self-service and be able to educate employees, managers, HR staff on options available to them
• Meet established Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators as identified by HR Management. Including those that focus on productivity, accuracy, efficiency and customer service quality
• Ensure compliance with workflow processes for Global and Regional Data Management activities
Closely works with the leads for continuous process improvement initiatives
Job ID: 98196BR
City: Cebu City
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.