Fluor HSE Technician I (Job Corp) in Crystal Springs, Mississippi
The purpose of this position is to supervise Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) professionals to create and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment in order to avoid and minimize HSE related problems. These problems include but are not limited to prevention of human injury, environmental degradation and unsafe working conditions/practices. This is done through health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company’s employees.
• Develops and maintains Center Safety Plan.
• Develops and revises safety policies and procedures.
• Oversees the provision of fire protection; inspects Center facilities and eliminates (or recommends elimination of) fire and safety hazards; and conducts fire drills.
• Daily walk through of all facilities for safety compliance.
• Develops and supervises schedules for constant safety inspections and compliance.
• Provides orientation to new students and staff regarding safety policies and practices.
• Provides safety coordination for Center activities.
• Schedules and oversees quarterly Environmental Health Inspections of all facilities.
• Acts as liaison between Center and local community as directed by Center Director.
• Investigates staff and student accident/injury reports; ensures reporting accuracy and timeliness to DOL.
• Conducts Safety training for Student on a monthly basis and staff as needed.
• Acts as a liaison with Fluor Corporate Safety Staff.
• Maintains reports and related files; ensures their accuracy, current and complete information.
• Manages GSA Vehicle reports and maintenance.
• Ensures Center compliance with OSHA and other health and safety regulations.
• Supports and adheres to the Zero Tolerance Policy.
• Maintains a safe and healthful work environment at all times.
• Supports Career Development Services System (CDSS) program, Career Success
Standards and positive culture.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Job ID: 100047BR
City: Crystal Springs
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.