Fluor Engineering Technician I - Winter Intern in Greenville, South Carolina
The purpose of this position is to perform the role of an engineering technician on a medium-sized, broad and diverse task force. This requires comprehensive knowledge of an individual engineering discipline and general knowledge of multiple engineering disciplines.
• Perform engineering assignments to including but not limited to space planning, mobilizations, action items, producing data sheets, and drafting engineering specifications and standards
• Track status on engineering progress
• Generate and process forms for the distribution of electronic engineering documents
• Establish and apply documentation standards for Flow Diagram Change Notices (FDCN) workflow procedures
• Develop logs to track project deviations
• Assist with progress reporting via EZTrac and preparation of weekly and monthly status reports
• Other duties as assigned
The purpose of this position is to provide engineering and technical support for systems with beginner to moderate complexity along with general project support.
•Perform most types of calculations and design using both computer-aided and manual techniques.
•Provide assistance to the Lead Engineer, as requested, in the areas of schedules, estimates, progress reports, meetings, activities, etc.
•Work with personnel from other disciplines as required to complete necessary tasks.
•Develop and document design basis.
•Prepare and check equipment data sheets and functional specifications.
•Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 101087BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.