Fluor Proposal Coordinator in Greenville, South Carolina
The purpose of this position is to support Fluor Government Group (FGG) business lines in winning new work, promoting accomplishments by aligning with company strategies and objectives, creating compelling value propositions, developing effective proposal materials, and implementing good business administration and marketing practices. This position collaborates with FGG sales, capture, and proposal managers and participates in proposal team efforts. This position typically has business line intermediate coordination responsibilities and indirect reporting relationships with Proposal Managers and direct reporting relationship with the Marketing Director.
• Develop an understanding of FGG’s comprehensive integrated solutions from engineering, procurement, and construction to start up, commissioning, operations, maintenance, program management, consulting, and decommissioning
• Support FGG business line, functional groups, and/or proposal teams to develop strategic messaging for client submittals that will enable Fluor to be the successful bidder
• Support FGG business lines and/or functional groups to create and implement proposal material to ensure effective promotion of Fluor’s integrated solutions
• Coordinate FGG production requirements with Marketing Services
• Coordinate responses for internal and external client requests
• Suggest continuous improvement to current work processes, proposal coordination, and overall business activities, as appropriate
• Work with FGG proposal teams to understand the current situation (market position, competition, current capabilities, culture, and client drivers) to effectively create the content to promote Fluor’s integrated solutions differentiators
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 90012BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.