Fluor Senior Administrative Assistant in Irving, Texas
Fluor, a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest professional services firms, providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management services, on a global basis. It is also ranked first in Fortune’s survey of World’s Most Admired Companies in the Engineering Construction industry category. Fluor is currently seeking an Senior Administrative Assistant located at their Dallas Headquarters’ office in Irving, Texas.
This position will assist and support the Investor Relations, Financial Planning & Analysis and Supply chain departments. The successful candidate will provide support with minimum supervision, handling administrative responsibilities as assigned. Some of the primary responsibilities include:
• Assist with the logistics and planning for all institutional investor road shows, site visits and local investor meetings
• Coordinate with Executive Management assistants to ensure management availability for investor relations events as needed
• Assist with general inquiries from individual investors
• Perform a broad range of sensitive and proprietary administrative functions on a routine basis utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations
• Refer and handle matters requiring attention in the officer’s absence
• Manage calendar and coordinate interface with other company organizations, clients, and external groups
• Review and manage emails to ensure timely response
• Coordinate global travel arrangements for maximum cost effectiveness to include processing visa applications; coordinate with overseas locations/time zones
• Process visa applications and arrange for vaccinations, if needed.
• Prepare and reconcile expense reports
• Manage vendors and process invoices for departmental expenses and approve corporate purchasing card expenses
• Prepare and maintain physical and electronic files and various databases
• Provide phone coverage, screen and direct calls appropriately
• Prepare presentations and other correspondence
• File and retrieve departmental documents, records and reports
• Print, copy, organize and assemble material for various administrative projects
• General office duties including mail distribution, creating and maintaining department files.
• Network with executive assistants to strengthen relationships and leverage knowledge of company processes and practices
• Receive visitors
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 100559BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.