Fluor Area Pre Commissioning Lead in Kuwait City, Kuwait
This position provides leadership in evaluation, planning, organization, and execution of assigned project requirements. Reviews engineering drawings and specifications to implement and execute all related commissioning practices, tools, techniques, and programs to achieve contractual compliance. This position may serve as lead role on large complex projects or a support role on mega size complex projects worldwide.
• Confirm proper operation of all systems and equipment
• Promote efficient and cost effective site activities by providing ongoing assessment of personnel and current completions practices
• Confirm effective application of all tools, techniques and programs by maintaining strategic commissioning programs, including manuals, field reference guidelines, manufacturers’ recommendations, current equivalent completions program, standard industry practices, pre-commissioning programs, preventative and predictive maintenance, and computerized maintenance management systems
• Review system centric integrated project schedules and develop work plans to support project milestones
• Complete contract and Operating System Requirement (OSR)/Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP) requirement by ensuring that the duties and responsibilities of the project contract are clearly defined, documented and followed by the Fluor team
• Stay current on applicable technical processes, methods, and best practices
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 99723BR
City: Kuwait City
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.