Fluor Project Controls Specialist IV (Scheduler) in Radford, Virginia
This position performs scheduling activities and/or supervises the preparation of scheduling activities for the project. Position may involve assisting third party consultants for schedule analysis activities as well as reporting the schedule status to Project Management and the Client
• Develop Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work defined by the contract
• Develop totally integrated engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) schedules or cost control programs
• Perform schedule updates including start dates, completion dates, percent complete, sequence / schedule logic changes, etc.
• Develop schedule update summaries and schedule variance reports as required.
• Recommend solutions or recovery plans to schedule or cost impact or delays
• As a Scheduler analyze schedule, review delays, propose schedule recovery alternatives and presents them to internal groups as well as the client
• Analyze variances in schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 98328BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.