Fluor Plant Engineering Servies Cost Specialist in Texas City, Texas
Plant Engineering Services LLC, is committed to providing our customers in the oil, gas & chemical, power, mining and manufacturing industries flexible solutions for their capital project and plant support needs. These solutions encompass the highest quality measures and safe practices in the industry.
Plant Engineering Services LLC, offers a full range of services, including project management, controls and estimating, process design basis development, front-end engineering and design, detailed engineering and design, procurement, and engineering support during construction. Plant Engineering Services LLC seeks individuals who share our commitment to engineering excellence.
PES Project based position working on behalf of Client, but not a Client employee
• This position assists on project or contract as a maintenance planner, or scheduler. This role may act as a project team leader when assigned.
• Review and Approve Invoices for Equipment Rentals,
• Materials and Labor for assigned Contractors
• Review and familiarize with Contractor Contract
• Manage Hiring Plans, Force reports for assigned Contractors
• Review planning progress vs Work-list by assigned Contractor
• Make sure all jobs are planned, have hours, are charged correctly (Concept is Budgeted vs Actual)
• Stay on top of RFIs, Change Orders – that they are communicated out to appropriate groups and that they are answered in a timely fashion
• Attend Engineering meetings on upcoming Packages and work scope
• Report on Project status and completion
• Manage project closeout
• Attend Contractor alignment meetings
• Conduct field walks
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 100950BR
City: Texas City
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.