At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs Project Control functions related to cost and/or schedule and assists in the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Accumulate and compile accurate schedule progress data to prepare the schedule deliverable and update the progress of the project
• Support the updating of the project schedule including critical path activities and review schedule float for schedule slippages
• Participate in weekly project cost reviews/schedule meetings
• Develop and implement a basic change management system for engineering and construction
• Support a PC leads development and maintenance of a Project and Control level schedules
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 137654BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.