At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to manage security for Fluor at a DOE NNSA site. This position is accountable for providing security management and oversight in accordance with the client requirements or jurisdiction. This role is responsible to create, execute, and monitor project security policies and procedures to safeguard property, plant, equipment, security information, intellectual property, and personnel.
• Manage, review, audit, conduct surveys, and develop recommendations concerning security training, security awareness, office and project security, airport security, vehicular movement and route selection, and threat assessments in overseas location as required
• Manage investigations and ensure employee security
• Serve as principal point of contact to client for personnel and facility security matters
• Process employee security access requests with client
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142221BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.