At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Senior Project Information Specialist acts as the Project Specialist of automation technology for the project, managing the information technology, automation and information/data management requirements for the project team. Working with the department manager or lead Project Information Manager (PIM), this position coordinates and manages automation activities on project.
• Apply effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Work with the client, project management and senior/subject matter expert (SME)/project information manager (PIM) to analyze and develop the work process, and identify the desired electronic interaction between the client and Fluor
• Collaborate with a more senior PIM as necessary to:
o Coordinate the automation scope, services, budget, and schedule
o Coordinate design automation kickoff activities and provide overall cross discipline automation coordination
o Identify and coordinate the automation project turnover and close-out activities
• Assist in specifying and planning project requirements for the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) in conjunction with the Project Document Control (PDC) group, and EDMS Project Application Specialist (PAS)
• Assist with the implementation of production facilities and work practices as required in the project offices and at the construction sites
• Facilitate project close-out activities and work with Project Management to setup and configure the electronic records retention (ERR) project procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143056BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.