At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position assists in maintaining an effective compliance and ethics program for trade exports. This entails documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes, awareness training and communications, and independent internal reviews.
• Providing consistent interpretation of Customs Regulations, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Foreign Assets Control Regulations, Anti-boycott Regulations, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms Regulations, Foreign Trade Statistical Regulations, and Export Administration Regulations to all FGG business lines
• Assisting with the development of licensing strategies for the sales, support, and procurement of defense and dual use articles
• Preparing and submitting license applications, Technical Assistance Agreements, and other requests for approval to the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Control Licensing, and U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security and providing status updates to the programs/requestors
• Ensure all administration/record keeping requirements are met for licenses and agreements
• Determining and certifying appropriate legal authority for exports of dual-use commodities and technology and defense article hardware, technical data and defense services. Assist in the analysis and classification of products, software and technology. Participating in compliance audits and investigations and conduct internal compliance training programs
• Handling complex licensing issues - permanent and temporary export licenses, temporary import licenses
• Assist in the preparation of compliance management plans, compliance schedules, and reports
• Assist in performance of compliance reviews and follow up on findings and corrective actions
• Support development of compliance training
• Promote an organizational culture that encourages ethical conduct and a commitment to compliance
• Assist in preventing and detecting ethical and criminal misconduct
• Research special topics
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142779BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.