At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs Project Control activities and/or supervises the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment. This role serves as Control Team Leader on small projects and provides direct supervision to a small team of Project Controls personnel, or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office.
• Develop Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work defined by the contract
• Develop totally integrated engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) cost control programs
• Recommend solutions or recovery plans to cost impact or delays
• As Lead Cost Specialist maintain the cost system and provide required reports
• Analyze variances in cost performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140684BR
City: Al Khobar
State: Eastern Province
Country: Saudi Arabia
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.