Fluor Manager, Contract Management in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
This position is to perform the essential contract management activities as lead contract manager on individual Fluor contracts or on Fluor projects. This role shall assures, compliance with all statutes, regulations, and contract terms and conditions. The position requires the contract manager to report to project, department and company senior leadership on the health of the assigned project(s); participate in developing and approving contracting strategies. The individual will review and approve contract awards with their delegated authority, generally for mid-size contracts.
• Perform pre-award and post-award contract management activities for mid-size contracts
• Administer moderately mid-size and complex contracts
• Perform contract formation and provide operational supervision to Contract Administrators
• Conducts and maintains continuing review of progress of each contract and provides management with information pertaining to any financial, technical, or commercial difficulties
• Maintains a working knowledge of the Company’s Contract Management Standards, programs and goals by planning and applying Contract Management practices and procedures as established by the Company on a project site or in an office through departmental training, Fluor University training and the use of Knowledge OnLine (KOL)
• Develop project standards and procedures
• Provide project staffing solutions and ability to develop effort-hour estimates
• Establish and maintain communications with client representatives and project staff through meetings, telephone and web conferences, and reports to provide for client satisfaction
• Negotiate contract terms and conditions, analyze commercial sections of proposals and technical proposal evaluations, and coordinate technical scopes of work including interface with all project disciplines (including project controls, legal services, project management, construction, engineering, finance/accounting, and client)
• Participate in proposal development activities including preparation of required proposal response, develop final proposal evaluations and prepare contract recommendations, and present recommendation to project team and/or client
• Perform contract management post-award activities through evaluating and status of contractors’ productivity, schedule adherence, contract change management, invoicing and claims avoidance
• Perform closeout of contracts, finalize outstanding contract issues, issue of final modifications, invoices and coordinate completion of contractor performance evaluations
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108044BR
City: Al Khobar
Country: Saudi Arabia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.