At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to provide Process Technology engineering and technical support for intermediate systems.
• Perform comprehensive process engineering assignments
• Develop data and perform calculations for engineering functions
• Assist in preparation of Process Design Basis and Process Criteria
• Perform calculations to quantify cost impacts of design options
• Understand client objectives and goals; implement these objectives and goals in all aspects of work on the project
• Perform process studies for more complex systems
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142380BR
City: Al Khobar
State: Eastern Province
Country: Saudi Arabia
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.