Fluor STATIC ENGINEER in Alabang Muntinlupa, Philippines
The purpose of this position is to provide technical knowledge on projects and perform static equipment engineering on intermediate to moderately complex assignments.
• Establish equipment requirements and prepare mechanical equipment data sheets for unfired and fired heat transfer equipment, pressure vessels and tanks
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment and solve problems of intermediate to moderate engineering complexity
• Review and approve vendor lists, prepare quotation requests / bid tabulations / purchase orders and review substitutions for technical acceptability
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, industry codes and standards, as well as department practices and procedures
• Execute project work in accordance with approved Activity Plans and Quality Plans to ensure work product meets defined requirements and standards
• Participate in people development through mentoring, development of training material, and providing support to colleagues
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 112211BR
City: Alabang Muntinlupa
State: National Capital Region
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.