At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor is one of the largest global engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and maintenance companies with projects and offices on six continents.
Fluor Engineering NV, located in Antwerp, is focused on developing long-term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities in all sectors of the Process Industry in Belgium: Chemical, Petrochemical, Power, Life Sciences, Food, Pharmaceutical, Recycling,.. The Antwerp office provide the full project execution services: from conceptual engineering, basic engineering, and detailed engineering through commissioning and construction support.
The Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible to coordinate and manage project quality program during Engineering, Procurement and Construction phases.
He / she reports directly to the Project Manager with a functional link to the Quality office organization.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Develop and execute a pro-active, preventive, quality management program focused on meeting project quality objectives;
• Develop project ‘s overall quality strategies and execution plan, in conjunction with the project team, and effort hour estimations (including overall audit / inspection program and execution);
• Manage project overall quality budget and planning (including supplier / fabrication inspection);
• Supervise Project Quality Representatives appointed in other offices, SQS Inspection Coordinators and the construction Site QC team;
• Maintain relationships with key internal and external Clients;
• Drive project execution excellence through consistent implementation of Quality and CPI (lean, agile) processes and tools;
• Verify compliance to project requirements by the project team members; support in meeting customer expectations and in anticipating customer needs;
• Provide direction to and monitor results of the project quality assurance / quality control plan;
• Develop, execute and / or review internal and or external audits;
• Provide quality management consultation to project task force personnel on an as-required basis;
• Monitor critical vendor and subcontractor quality programs;
• Monitor follow-up of quality findings; verify that the preventive / corrective (NCR) process has been implemented, and review the effectiveness;
• Facilitate the project continual improvement process, collecting customer (internal / external) feedback to drive project business improvement;
• Oversee the overall project picture and be proactive in areas where change is necessary;
• Strive for a work culture in which quality is embedded in the mindset of people;
• Analyze training needs in Fluor’s quality management system and organize training when required.
Job ID: 141012BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.