Fluor Estimating Manager I (Electrical) in Arlington, Virginia
This position is responsible for complying with estimating procedures when developing project estimates. The individual will participate in improving techniques for estimating. In this role, the individual supports the estimating needs the job-site projects. The individual may also be responsible for providing estimating support on other projects. At this position, it requires moderate supervision when developing Direct, Indirect, and Services cost estimates. The estimator will require some supervision when developing estimates for Escalation, Contingency, and other costs. This position’s key responsibility is to support the project by performing internal estimates to validate subcontractor and supplier quotes. The estimates for this project are mainly in the Electrical divisions.
• Develop the estimate plan and coordinate estimate development with the project team, including preparation of the Estimate Schedule
• Utilize estimating methods and the expertise of other project professionals to establish total project estimates
• Engage in direct contact with other functional areas, including client and field contractors and suppliers.
• Maintain and support the office estimating database and information such as escalation indices, rate of exchange variation, productivity, etc.
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 106462BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.