Fluor HVAC Technician in Aurora, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph*
• Installing, maintaining and repairing Critical HVAC systems such as Chillers, Cooling Towers, Air Handlers, Compressors, Hot and Chilled Water Pumps, CRAC Units, Exhaust Fans etc.
• Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
• Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
• Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating, brazing and soldering.
• Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers and water heaters, and fixtures such as sinks and toilets, using hand and power tools.
• Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
• Ability to work in confined spaces and at heights.
• Ability to work after hours, weekends, public holidays and possible shift work to ensure 24 hour HVAC coverage to facility.
• Must be able to work in a safe manner utilizing all required PPE, site safety plans, and safe work practices at all times.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Trade school diploma or completed apprenticeship.
• 5+ years of experience as a HVAC Technician
• High School diploma or GED
Other Job Requirements
• EPA Universal Certification
• Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
• U.S. Citizen with valid driver’s license
• Local candidates preferred
Requisition ID: 351
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Fluor believes in and practices providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. It is the policy of Fluor to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals who are employees or applicants for employment.
If you require assistance or a religious accommodation, please submit a request HR.Compliance@fluor.com. Your request will be reviewed in a timely manner.
Only requests for accommodations should be submitted to the email above. All other inquiries will be disregarded.