At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Fluor Consultants BV is focused on developing long term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities in the Process Industry in the South West of the Netherlands. The Bergen op Zoom, Rotterdam and Stein offices provide the full project execution services: from conceptual engineering through commissioning and construction support.
In these projects, the Authority Engineer supports and advises the engineering disciplines, client and Notified Bodies during the engineering phase to obtain compliance with the EU Directives (CE marking) and related National legislation.
It is the responsibility of the Authority Engineer to coordinate & support all required activities and to provide the Notified Body with the required documentation in order to obtain Design Appraisals on the design part of the project within the project planning.
• Assist and advise engineering disciplines regarding the incorporation of the Authority requirements in the engineering/design documents.
• Obtaining, reviewing, and subsequently submitting, of engineering documents to the Authorities.
• Obtaining the required Authority approvals in line with project schedule requirements.
• Providing input and participation in project planning sessions.
• Manage timely receipts of required input towards Notified Bodies.
• Prepare and maintain (classification) lists with the required information about equipment, lines and safety systems for registration according European directives and approval by Notified Bodies.
• Coordination with Notified Bodies.
• Coordination between all engineering disciplines, project members and client.
• Coordination with Construction for (partly) hand-over of activities at end of engineering phase.
• Gather and maintain knowledge of:
o 2014/68/EU Pressure Equipment Directive
o PRDA Praktijk Richtlijn Drukapparatuur
o EN-xxx Related Harmonized Standards
o WBDA 2016 Warenwetbesluit Drukapparatuur
o PGS 29, 34 Publicatiereeks Gevaarlijke Stoffen
o General design related Statutory and Regulatory Requirements
Fluor can offer:
• Competitive salary package including a variable profit sharing
• A fiscal maximized defined contribution pension scheme
• A flexible work arrangement with the possibility to work from home and save additional vacation days on top of the regular paid vacation days
• An excellent insurance package in addition to the Dutch social security
• Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic international project environment.
Job ID: 142075BR
City: Bergen op Zoom
State: North Brabant
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.