At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor Consultants BV is focusing on developing long-term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities in the process Industry in the South West of the Netherlands. The Bergen op Zoom, Poortugaal (Rotterdam) & Stein offices provide the full project execution services: from conceptual engineering through commissioning and construction support. We have the unique market capacity to offer integrated solutions to our clients. This includes fabrication, modularization and maintenance.
• Perform CSA design development in several project phases e.g. conceptual design, front-end design, detail engineering and design for integration of new facilities in revamp type projects as well for ‘small’ grass-root type of multi-disciplinary projects.
• Leading in structural, civil and geotechnical design within the projects and writing of contractors’ scope of works.
• Supervision, planning, organization of the work :
Lead /coordinate a Civil Structural design team (2-4 people).
Prepare schedules, man-hour estimates, manpower forecasts.
Communicate and align with clients, vendors and other disciplines.
Supervise and act as mentor for a junior level designer of junior level engineer.
• Promote and support value improvements initiatives and continuous performance improvement.
• Participate in design reviews within the project team.
• Works independently, controls / leads small teams including work sharing with foreign offices.
• Assure quality of work assigned; assure technical integrity of design documents.
• Proactive reporting project status and constraints.
• Prepare and check man-hour estimates and material estimates, and monthly budget reports for all engineering efforts.
• Perform technical bid evaluations of received bids of suppliers.
• Multi-disciplinary project requires pro-active attitude and basic knowledge of other disciplines such as piping, mechanical and E&I.
Job ID: 143029BR
City: Bergen op Zoom
State: North Brabant
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.