At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor Consultants BV is focusing on developing long term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking, and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities in the process Industry in the Southwest of the Netherlands. The Bergen op Zoom, Rotterdam and Stein offices provide the full project execution services: from conceptual engineering through commissioning and construction support. We have the unique market capacity to offer integrated solutions to our clients. This includes fabrication, modularization, and maintenance.
The Document Controller will perform management of all company and project documentation. As a Document Controller you are expected to complete and supervise basic and high-level processes on projects to work within a team or independently. This position could step in for an absent lead or to sub-lead a small to intermediate project.
• Participate in project task force meetings.
• Responsible for compliance dictated by client regarding maintenance of related documentation.
• Responsible for electronic receipt, recording, tracking reporting, and disposition of related documents.
• Perform complex PDDM problem solving, duties, and analytic tasks.
• Interface with groups internal and external
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff.
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards.
Job ID: 143264BR
City: Bergen op Zoom
State: North Brabant
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.