Fluor CSA Lead Engineer in Bergen op Zoom & Rotterdam, Netherlands
Fluor Consultants BV is focused on developing long term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities in the Process Industry. The Bergen op Zoom and Rotterdam offices provide the full project execution services: from conceptual engineering through commissioning and construction support.
The Civil Structural Lead Engineer will be responsible for Civil and Structural Engineering and Design services for a large variety of brown field and revamp facilities for petrochemical, oil, chemical gas and industrial services. These services comprise of conceptual design, project specifications, basic engineering, extend basic engineering and detailed design and engineering.
In addition regular contact with Client and or Owner representatives, consultants, specialist, vendors and construction contractors for coordination, classification and guidance regarding CSA design, engineering and construction activities.
Key responsibilities are:
• Demonstrate and maintain effective Client relationships, as Fluor’s representor.
• Demonstrate leadership skills, maintain effective relations with other disciplines and provide guidance/assistance to younger engineers.
• Communicate, both verbally and in written form in a professional manner, using email, letters, minutes of meeting and/or reports.
• Prepare man-hour and material estimates, and monthly budget reports for all engineering efforts.
• Evaluate Performance Appraisal of assigned personnel and administer counseling.
• Travel, as required, to ensure the successful execution of project and/or department goals
• Thorough understanding of "Euro codes", regulations and industry practices
• Perform technical bid evaluations of received bids of suppliers
• Perform squad check of vendor data and drawings from other disciplines
Job ID: 108094BR
City: Bergen op Zoom & Rotterdam
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.