Fluor Process Design Director in Berlin, Germany
Fluor has a solid global record of project success at all scales within Life Sciences and to date we have executed over many biotech projects globally. Fluor’s ability to execute projects economically and successfully, financial strength and complete EPCM capability, strong ethical stance and brand sets us apart from our competition.
Fluor is establishing a front end design team in Europe to leverage the robust Fluor platforms and service in Europe Life Sciences clients, ensuring Fluor’s growth, stability and sustainability.
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This position has oversight of a specific area, and acts as a representative of the department ensuring technical accuracy in project execution in all phases. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position serves as a technical authority on assigned projects or performs engineering assignments of any complexity.
• Translate global strategic initiatives into procedures to be implemented on projects;
• Act as a leader in applying Cost Competitive Execution techniques and develop the most cost- effective total project solution for the discipline engineering work;
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects;
• Develop and review estimates and schedules, progress reports, including manpower forecasts;
• Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts;
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria;
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 125422BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.