At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor is seeking candidates for the I-35 Capital Express South project in Austin, TX.
The approximately 9-mile project will add two non-tolled high-occupancy vehicle managed lanes in each direction along I-35 from U.S. 290 West/State Highway 71/Ben White Boulevard to State Highway 45 Southeast. Fluor’s scope includes a combination of at-grade and elevated lanes in the median, reconstruction of bridges and frontage roads, the addition of a shared-use pedestrian and bicycle path, and enhanced safety and mobility improvements.
I-35 Capital south Project is looking for a Craft Superintendent II, Buda, Metro Austin Area. The purpose of this position is to oversee and direct the performance of all field construction activities for assigned craft in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. This position requires a working knowledge and background of assigned work, the ability to appreciate and resolve complex situations with assistance, and see actions as a series of steps. This role requires proficiency in directing general foremen and foremen within their craft as necessary in their roles to meet or exceed all project objectives.
• Plan and direct the work activities within assigned construction crafts in alignment with available engineering deliverables, tools, construction equipment, and materials; coordinate with other crafts as necessary
• Approve or authorize the coordination of craft personnel, material, and equipment needed to meet schedules
• Directly support project and construction management with planning and utilization of proper means and methods for all construction activities
• Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140859BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.