Fluor Chemical/Process Engineering – New Graduate 2020 in Calgary, Alberta
Are you ready…to be empowered, to be engaged, and to be challenged?
You can be a part of one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction maintenance, and project management companies. You can be challenged to make a difference designing some of the most complex, large-scale, and innovative projects around the globe.
Employees at Fluor enjoy:
• Training and development opportunities
• Mentorship programs and networking opportunities
• Community and social involvement activities
• Competitive salaries
• A positive work-life balance
• Vacation and flexible time off
• Every other Friday off
• Flexible start times
Process Engineering at Fluor is broad in scope, with active participation in projects from conceptual design through detailed engineering, commissioning and startup.
Responsibilities will include:
• Performing heat and material balances, including utility balances
• Performing hydraulic calculations
• Develop Piping and Instrument drawings
• Developing Process Flow Diagrams
• Specify instrumentation and relief systems
• Preparing equipment data sheets
• Participating in HAZOP's (hazard and operability studies).
• Preliminary costing of equipment
Job ID: 119270BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.