Fluor Civil/Structural Engineering - New Graduate in Calgary, Alberta
Are you ready…to be empowered, to be engaged, and to be challenged?
You can be a part of one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction maintenance, and project management companies. You can be challenged to make a difference designing some of the most complex, large-scale, and innovative projects around the globe.
Employees at Fluor enjoy:
•Training and development opportunities
•Mentorship programs and networking opportunities
•Community and social involvement activities
•A positive work-life balance
•Vacation and flexible time off
•Every other Friday off
•Flexible start times
Responsibilities will include:
• Design and analysis of roads and drainage.
• Coordination of civil project components over the life of the project.
• Responsible for Civil Engineering aspects on any given project
• Involved in the total project early in career development; from preliminary site feasibility studies and basic design criteria through the actual design and construction of drainage and site layout.
• Design and analysis of structures, buildings, foundations and piles
• Design work ranges from simple foundations and structures to complex structures, and dynamic considerations are frequently involved in dealing with vibratory equipment loads and earthquake forces
• Coordination of Structural project components over the life of the project.
• Responsible for Structural Engineering aspects on any given project
• Involved in the total project early in career development; from preliminary site feasibility studies and basic design criteria through the actual design and construction of site layout, foundations, structures and buildings
Job ID: 111581BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.