Fluor Communications Manager in Calgary, Alberta
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
Reporting to the General Manager, Fluor Canada Ltd., and under the guidance of the Global Lead for Office Communications, the Communications Manager will support and deliver a broad range of activities across internal and external communications, while working with other functions (including marketing services and community relations) in an integrated manner.
• Timely delivery of well-planned well-written communications pieces, including weekly e-newsletters, editorials and intranet articles (sourcing content, creating first drafts, navigating approvals, intranet publishing, coordinating graphic design and distribution).
• Identification of opportunities for, and responsible for the development of, strategic and forward-looking communications plans that support department / internal committees’ goals.
• Editorial calendar for Fluor Canada Twitter account, as well as executing content and monthly analytics reporting.
• Content creation and maintenance of key internal collaboration websites to support office initiatives and related communications plans.
• Ongoing content creation and maintenance of office digital communications, to support the daily communications needs of the office.
• Maintenance and oversight, under the direction of the Global Office Communications Lead, of the organization’s yearly commitments and plan for advertising and conference participation.
• Planning and logistics support for office-wide events and initiatives as needed.
Job ID: 118902BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.