At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Build Your Career with Fluor!
Join a global leader. Propel the Energy Transition. Design and build the world’s toughest projects. Transform the future, today.
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion, that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
Reporting to the Director of Communications & Public Affairs for Fluor Canada Ltd, the Community Relations Coordinator will work closely with the Community Relations Manager and the business, both regionally and corporately. You will coordinate the strategic direction for Fluor’s regional community and public affairs involvement, with the mission to enhance Fluor’s reputation by making a sustainable impact through community engagement, employee volunteerism and philanthropic initiatives.
• Coordinate strategic relationships across a Canada-wide portfolio of external community partners and post-secondary institutions.
• Ensure alignment to global community affairs guidelines and priorities.
• Support the planning and execution of key community outreach activities.
• Develop and/or edit content that supports community engagement initiatives.
• Coordination and preparation of regular reporting of grant deliverables and progress for review and approval by the Community Relations Manager, and submission to the corporate team.
• Photography of employee events and personnel, including coordination of photo release documentation.
• Support, planning and logistics support for office-wide events and initiatives as needed (town hall events, giving campaign events, etc.).
Job ID: 141395BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.