At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Build Your Career with Fluor!
Join a global leader. Propel the Energy Transition. Design and build the world’s toughest projects. Transform the future, today.
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
We are looking for new grad electrical engineers to join our Control System Engineer team!
• Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) development.
• Field instrumentation sizing and selection
• Develop Instrument Index, I/O List and RATS List
• Handling Request for Quotation (RFQ), or Material Requisition (MR) packages
• Involved with Technical Bid Evaluations (TBE), and communicating with vendors to collect data and footprints for equipment
• Working on Engineering work packages for Control Systems and Instrumentation.
• Sourcing Instruments and Distributed Control Systems components
• Attending Factory Acceptance Test for various control systems equipment and opportunities for field assignment.
Control Systems new grads have several career path options with Fluor depending on the specific persons’ interest and aptitude:
• Develop into Lead Control Systems Engineer responsible for complete Engineering and Design.
• Develop into a technical Subject Matter Expert for the Company.
• Develop into Engineering Managers on projects directing entire Engineering efforts or they can develop into Project Engineers and Project Managers.
Job ID: 141393BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.