Fluor Estimator - New Gradudate 2020 in Calgary, Alberta
Are you ready…to be empowered, to be engaged, and to be challenged?
Your role provides an introduction to the Estimating profession at one of world’s leading engineering, procurement, fabrication/module assembly, construction and commissioning companies.
Employees at Fluor enjoy:
•Training and development opportunities
•Mentorship programs and networking opportunities
•Community and social involvement activities
•A positive work-life balance
•Vacation and flexible time off
•Every other Friday off
•Flexible start times
Estimators at Fluor participate in estimate preparation for projects.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in estimate preparation
• Developing familiarity with estimating terminology and basic concepts
• Gaining an understanding of estimating fundamentals (reading/interpreting drawings and specifications, basic material take-offs)
• Providing high quality estimating data in a timely and professional manner
• Inputting data into the estimating historical database
• Organizing and prioritizing a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Planning and organizing own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
Successful candidates can expect to go on long term and field assignments in order to see the project through its duration, which provides opportunities to develop their skills and project knowledge.
Job ID: 119288BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.