Fluor Junior Engineer-Module Yard Coordinator in Calgary, Alberta
A Module Yard Coordinator /Junior Engineer, plans and performs work requiring sound engineering judgment in the evaluation, organization, and execution of assignments.
• Support projects that are located in the office, in the field and in the Mod Yard Facilities
• Manage RFI coordination from shops and yards‐
• Manage communication with design teams
• Review Engineering EWP (Update data as required)
• Align with project schedule
• Align with MatMan and verify availability
• Compile multi Discipline EWPs into complete MWP
• Monitor progress of scope within FWP & MWPs
• Coordinate with Module Yard team
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 116053BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.