Fluor Project Administrator in Calgary, Alberta
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
• Work under working supervision and perform a variety of clearly defined tasks and administrative functions, including written and verbal communication
• Perform administrative duties to include schedule management, phone coverage, meeting coordination, report preparation, presentations, correspondence, travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
• On boarding and off boarding of project staff
• Perform general office duties to include mail distribution and creating and maintaining department files
• Assist with planning functions to include socials, vendor lunches, and specialized training
• Network with other administrative assistants to strengthen relationships and ensure coverage during absences
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108468BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.