At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Operating under detailed instructions and review the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of complex scope and may serve as Design Area Lead.
• Position requires an E&I Designer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in an EPC environ-ment focused upon delivery of E&I design packages for small to medium sized projects.
• Experience in a petrochemical, refining, material handling, and / or mining environment is pre-ferred. Field experience is a plus.
• Projects will be executed in a multi-discipline team environment.
• Travel (both foreign and domestic) may be necessary as required during design and construc-tion / startup phases.
• Position reports to the E&I Engineering Manager / Senior Design Engineering Specialist
depending on assignment.
• Home office location is Carlsbad, CA
• Up to 10% travel may be necessary to satisfy project requirements
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140475BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.