Fluor Document & Data Mgmt Specialist in Cebu City, Philippines
This position will provide support for any role in Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Client, Engineering Subcontractors, internal taskforce members and field personnel. This position is expected to supervise intermediate level full work processes and will work with the process throughout with a team or independently and learn high level processes on a smaller to larger project to work within a team or independently. This position could step in for an absent lead on a smaller project. With this experience level the individual would be able to give input to local office processes.
• Participate in project task force meetings
• Contribute to, promote, and ensure effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Review work of others for accuracy and timeliness
• May direct the work activity and training of junior roles
• May report directly to task force engineering manager
• Responsible for compliance dictated by client regarding maintenance of related documentation
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 106664BR
City: Cebu City
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.