Fluor Electrical Designer I in Cebu City, Philippines
This position assists and supports others in a department, subdivision, function or project. The position relies primarily on established policies, procedures, and applicable work practices to make decisions as they apply to the job duties and responsibilities.
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace, by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of a small set of moderately difficult assignments to support the Design Area Lead or Lead.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Participate in model review using 3D review platform and create 3D models of moderate complexity
• Apply project drawing standards to design drawings and 3D layout
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate complexity
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects
• Develop estimates, schedules, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports
• Incorporate health, safety, and environmental factors in design
• Review vendor equipment documentation of basic complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Deliver quality work, and adhere to the Operating System Requirements (OSR)
• Execute project work in accordance with approved Activity Plans
• Provide close interface with, and promote the understanding of, other discipline functions
• Engage Fluor’s global community, promoting a OneFluor mindset
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Participate in and promote the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Support Key Process Owner and Department Manger on initiatives
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 115897BR
City: Cebu City
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.