At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position supports staff within the Human Resources department providing information to applicants and employees, maintaining records, completing assigned projects and tasks and resolving a broad variety of employee issues. This role is typically responsible for assignments normally limited to no more than two Human Resource disciplines
• Evaluate priorities and execute tasks accordingly in a changing environment while escalating concerns as necessary
• May act as a team member or committee member for a Fluor sponsored group or portfolio
• Provide support and perform routine tasks associated with less complex Human Resource projects
• Answer customer questions and follow up on any related tasks
• Coordinate and/or complete Human Resource administrative documents
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140017BR
City: Cebu City
State: Central Visayas
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.