Fluor Principal Process/Specialty Engineer in Cebu City, Philippines
This position performs work requiring advanced knowledge which is predominantly intellectual in character and which routinely exercises discretion and judgment. The advanced knowledge is in a field of science or learning and gained through a prolonged course of specialized intellectual instruction, experience, and expertise acquired in the field.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical expertise in multiple areas of Process Technology. The role leads other engineers in executing project assignments and may oversee several teams of engineers.
Primary Job Duties/Functions are as follows:
• May lead a process team on a project overseeing design of several process areas or units to develop drawings and specifications for study, feasibility, Front End Engineering Development (FEED), or Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) for these units/systems
• Develop Process Technology Quality and Activity Plans for moderate to intermediate size projects
• Propose/develop cost effective work processes (project specific) to ensure Fluor’s success
• Provide execution support in the implementation of the Project Execution Plan
• Perform inspections and audits of activities to determine conformance to specified requirements
• Execute Fluor’s scope of work according to contract requirements
• Prepare design margin tables to support Value Improvement Practice
• Interface with client representatives: project, planning, process and instrument engineers, operations and maintenance to align contract requirements and expectations
• Interface with Fluor discipline engineers to develop interdisciplinary drawings and specifications
• Provide support to Fluor project team members to enhance Fluor’s understanding of client technology and business objectives
• Execute studies as required and/or needed to provide cost effective facilities
• Initiate and maintain contacts and liaison with engineering and management as well as individuals, organizations, and companies with special knowledge, expertise, and services pertaining to Process Technology
• Develop methods, techniques, and procedures for the implementation and trouble shooting of special Process Technology work processes
• Review project schedules and assist in development of work plans to support project milestones
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 109212BR
City: Cebu City
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.