Fluor Principal Process/Specialty Engineer in Cebu City, Philippines
This position performs work requiring advanced knowledge which is predominantly intellectual in
character and which routinely exercises discretion and judgment. The advanced knowledge is in a field
of science or learning and gained through a prolonged course of specialized intellectual instruction,
experience, and expertise acquired in the field.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical expertise in multiple areas of Process Technology.
The role leads other engineers in executing project assignments and may oversee several teams of
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• May lead a process team on a project overseeing design of several process areas or units to
develop drawings and specifications for study, feasibility, Front End Engineering Development
(FEED), or Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction (EPFC) for these
• Develop Process Technology Quality and Activity Plans for moderate to intermediate size
• Propose/develop cost effective work processes (project specific) to ensure Fluor’s success
• Provide execution support in the implementation of the Project Execution Plan
• Perform inspections and audits of activities to determine conformance to specified
• Execute Fluor’s scope of work according to contract requirements
• Prepare design margin tables to support Value Improvement Practice
• Interface with client representatives: project, planning, process and instrument engineers,
operations and maintenance to align contract requirements and expectations
• Interface with Fluor discipline engineers to develop interdisciplinary drawings and specifications
• Provide support to Fluor project team members to enhance Fluor’s understanding of client
technology and business objectives
• Execute studies as required and/or needed to provide cost effective facilities
• Generally favorable indoor office workspace, and/or;
• Various levels of environmental conditions including but not limited to project worksites and
vendor/client facilities which may have temporary office space, moving mechanical parts and
vibration; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and extreme temperatures and
high noise levels
Job ID: 116043BR
City: Cebu City
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.