Fluor Project Manager III in Cebu City, Philippines
Having oversight of a specific area and establishing a course of action within limits of company practices and guidelines, the purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of establishing an execution framework on the project that complies with the contract and ensures the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability of the completed project.
This position performs project management responsibilities on a small to medium sized, low to moderate risk engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) or services project (as defined by the Business Line) or on an assigned segment of a larger project, including coordination of design, procurement, and construction activities. When acting in the role of a Proposal Manager, this position is responsible for managing completion of technical and commercial proposals, providing project planning, means and methods of project execution, schedule preparation, cost estimating, and proposal strategy.
• Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) is emphasized throughout all phases of the project
• Develop a complete understanding of the Fluor prime contract and relevant subcontracts
• Collaborate in the preparation of the project in accordance with the Fluor contractual obligations, Fluor’s Operating System Requirements (OSR) and the relevant Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP)
• Verify with the Project Director (PD) that project requirements for Baseline Centric Execution, safety, quality, cost, and productivity are met in all locations managed by Fluor where work is being performed
• Draft for the Project Director (PD) approval the project baseline (as defined in the OSR) and verify that it is fully documented, updated, and communicated to the project team as appropriate , and match to Fluor contract scope of work and responsibilities
• Support the PD to deliver the project in accordance with the project execution and commercial baselines
• Participate in Fluor University courses for continued learning experiences
• Utilize Knowledge Management processes to capture, support and leverage relevant knowledge to enhance project execution
• Support the project by providing an environment for the development and professional advancement of project personnel, including providing on-the-job and formal training and development opportunities
• Participate in sales and marketing efforts as requested
Job ID: 107165BR
City: Cebu City
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.