Electrical QA/QC - Semi-Conductor
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position provides supervisory services to support the site quality program on projects typically overseeing quality control activities for one or more areas and including larger scopes of work. This position may be under the direct supervision of the Site Quality Manager or Supervisor II, on smaller projects, the individual may be required to perform the duties of a Site Quality Manager. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of providing our clients and Fluor with projects that comply with the quality requirements stipulated in our prime contracts.
• Review and become familiar with the project technical requirements such as the prime contract, applicable codes, standards, and specifications
• Monitor/inspect project and construction execution by regular surveillance, inspection and/or formal planned audits as directed
• Supervise Quality personnel who perform audit, examination, inspection, surveillance and/or testing activities in accordance with the project quality program
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142759BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.