At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Great opportunities are available to advance your career with a world leader in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction at the industrial scale. Regional, national, & global opportunities across technical disciplines and project execution functions. Join a wonderful company with a storied 110yr history and evolving market focus that balances growth and market trends with tried-and-true practice.
A variety of roles are available with Fluor, a company big enough for individuals to grow and change career paths without changing companies.
Experience working within the Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotech), Advanced Manufacturing (food & beverage, advanced materials, carbon fiber, etc), and Advanced Technologies (data centers, semiconductors, etc) industry sectors is preferred. This includes a demonstrated knowledge of:
o Collaborative, team execution personnel
o Strong communicators
o Familiarity with Lean execution techniques, Work Face Planning, or CII standards
o Commitment to Safety & Quality
• Compliance knowledge including
o Clean Build protocols
o ISO level area classifications
o Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations & documentation practices
• Various building types including
o Single-use facilities
o Cell & gene therapy facilities
o Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facilities
o Fill/finish and packaging facilities
o ASRS warehousing and automated facilities
o Food & Beverage facilities
• Project Types:
o Retrofit / Shutdown
This position provides projects with technical expertise in one or several areas of discipline. Leads discipline engineers in providing technical assistance to construction management.
• Provide technical interpretation of design documents in support of construction managers, superintendents, and contractors and provides specific expertise for problem solving activities
• Coordinate the completion of construction activities in assigned systems and prepare punch lists to ensure the readiness of systems for release for turnover to the client or for start up
• Maintain liaison with the design engineer to schedule and coordinate the release of construction design documents in support of the construction schedule
• Provide marked-up drawings and information required for the preparation of as-built drawings
• Interpret the intent and requirements of the design documents; ensure design drawings are reviewed for completeness and constructability; and ensure drawings are marked-up and information provided as required for the preparation of as-built drawings
• Participate in pre-construction planning efforts during the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and development phases of projects, including the coordination and implementation of the constructability review program
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143393BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.