Fluor Associate Quality Specialist I in Chicago, Illinois
This is an entry-level position designed to develop Quality knowledge and ability.
• Assist in the preparation of routine project audit schedules, discipline activity plans for the Quality function, and audit reports (internal and external), noting non-conformances and verifying effective corrective action
• Assist (if directed by senior Quality management) the Project Manager in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams are familiar with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan; including other Quality matters, if required
• Learn the role of Quality auditor and may assist in the determination of audit findings and corrective actions
• Assess (if directed by senior Quality management) the ability of the suppliers to meet the Quality requirements of the project
• Assist in the maintenance of project Quality records for all phases of the project
• Execute project Quality work in accordance with approved Activity Plans
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125698BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.