At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is responsible for all assigned maintenance engineering activities on a large maintenance project or group of smaller projects and maintenance planning and control functions on a small to medium sized maintenance project. This role may supervise one or more Operations & Maintenance (O&M) employees or direct contractors.
• Promote efficient and cost effective site maintenance and operations by providing ongoing assessment of personnel and respective staffing levels
• Establish and coordinate maintenance work schedule by fully understanding scope of work and leading scheduling meetings with operations personnel and maintenance supervision
• Prepare project reports and detailed estimates by identifying activities, status, and performance
• Maintain technical knowledge by keeping current on applicable scheduling systems and their full capabilities
• Ensure proper usage of maintenance systems and programs by conducting training classes for client personnel
• Develop business opportunities by performing plant operations and maintenance consulting services and for leading application study effort
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 138723BR
City: Greater Chicago Area
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.