Fluor HRSG- SUPT- TEXAS REGION in Dallas, Texas
This position is responsible for managing small and/or less complex maintenance projects or managing multiple site managers overseeing multiple small and/or less complex sites/projects within the Operations & Maintenance function. Responsibilities may include; mobilization, operational sales, and marketing targets.
• Maintain client relationships by regular communication to better understand project operations, this communication should; appraise of Fluor activities, advise of potential improvements, assess changing needs, develop teamwork and ask for client feedback on performance
• Manage the work to the terms of the contract by eliminating leakage and optimizing returns
• Identify profit share/bonus opportunities by ascertaining whether a value added incentive program should be implemented to reward employees for performance excellence
• Manage risk as assigned by director of operations by reviewing risk on a regular basis and identifying significant business risk for Fluor
• Identify future client requirements and up selling opportunities by developing on-site assessments of client operations and proposing project plans
• Apply appropriate analytical tools and techniques by assessing client organizations, acquiring client engagements with significant profitability potential and transforming the client organization from the current state to the proposed future state
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127537BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.