At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor led joint venture with Balfour Beatty Infrastructure, Inc., Pegasus Links Constructors (PLC), is seeking candidates for the LBJ 635 East Project.
This $1.74 billion design-build roadway construction project with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) began construction in spring 2020 to improve mobility, operations and safety along Interstate 635 (I-635) in Dallas County. The project spans 11 miles beginning just east of US 75 in North Dallas to I-30 in Mesquite.
The purpose of this position is to promote and sustain a safe work environment in order to avoid and minimize Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) related problems. These problems include but are not limited to prevention of human injury, environmental degradation and unsafe working conditions/practices. This is done through health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company’s employees.
• Maintain a functioning knowledge of Company specific HSE standards, programs and goals and applying HSE procedures as established by the Company on a project site or in an office through training
• Promote HSE standards and goals with programs throughout the Company and/or project to foster a safe and productive work environment
• Provide support in the development of routine HSE project plans and HSE specifications
• Provide input to simple surveys, audits, evaluations, inspections, and investigations of incidents and activities to monitor and track HSE standards, programs and goals including project environmental data collection and documentation
• Maintain reports or documents that may be required to meet corporate or regulatory requirements, including monitoring application of HSE standards and goals
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143548BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.