Fluor Maintenance Manager in Denver, Colorado
* Must have active or ability to obtain TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance *
This position is responsible for coordinating the effective execution of all maintenance and operations support activities for a small to medium sized maintenance contract and/or Small Capital projects and/or less complex sites/projects within the Operations & Maintenance Function. This position supervises maintenance entry level personnel and/or maintenance supervisors.
• Assist in maintaining client relationships by regular communication to better understand project operations, this communication should; appraise of Fluor activities, advise of potential improvements, assess changing needs, develop teamwork and ask for client feedback on performance
• Monitor risks of operations being performed by the Fluor workforce by reviewing STAs and JHAs on a regular basis and identifying significant business risk for Fluor
• Acts as a first line of contact to help mentor the supervisors in preventive maintenance work tasking’s to ensure proper completion, data collection, scheduling, reporting and documentation from issuance to closeout.
• Identify future client requirements and up selling opportunities by developing on-site assessments of client facilities to enhance it by proposing project plans for upgrades.
• Apply appropriate analytical tools and techniques by assessing client organizations, acquiring client engagements with significant profitability potential and transforming the client organization from the current state to the proposed future state.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 116845BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.