Fluor Manager, Sub Contracts in Denver, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
This position provides oversight for contract management activities on Fluor projects or as lead contract manager on individual Fluor contracts. This role assures, through assigned contract administrators, compliance with all statutes, regulations, and contract terms and conditions. The position requires the contract manager to report to project, department and company senior leadership on the health of the assigned project(s); participate in developing and approving contracting strategies generally directly reporting through an intermediate senior contract manager. The individual will review and approve contract awards with their delegated authority, generally for mid to large contracts.
• Overview/manage service subcontracts and project subcontracts for all sites (Rocky, Rainy and Sandy) – Approximately 75 subcontracts at one time
• 75% of project subcontracts are done from cradle to grave
• Organize trainings on subcontracts processes
• Delegate new project subcontractor requests to appropriate buyers
• Work with legal on any terms and conditions exceptions or issues presented by subcontractors
• Work with safety/ESH team on proper processes for subcontractor safety approval
• Peer review subcontract files for anything over $150,000.00
• Weekly corporate meetings with Supply Chain manager
• Assist Project Controls on project processes and updates given to all project managers on program.
• Organize all service contracts to make sure on the same cycle and ready for rebid by the end of each option period.
• Administer moderately large and complex contracts
• Negotiate contract terms and conditions, analyze commercial sections of proposals and technical proposal evaluations, and coordinate technical scopes of work including interface with all project disciplines (including project controls, legal services, project management, construction, engineering, finance/accounting, and client)
• Participate in proposal development activities including preparation of required proposal response, develop final proposal evaluations and prepare contract recommendations, and present recommendation to project team and/or client
• Perform contract management post-award activities through evaluating and status of contractors’ productivity, schedule adherence, contract change management, invoicing and claims avoidance
• Perform closeout of contracts, finalize outstanding contract issues, issue of final modifications, invoices and coordinate completion of contractor performance evaluations
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 114531BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.