Fluor Senior Facilities Maintenance Manager in Denver, Colorado
* Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI access level, and have favorably completed a government issued polygraph *
This position is responsible for supporting the management of complex projects/maintenance facilities and/or supporting multiple site managers overseeing multiple medium to large, complex maintenance sites or projects within the Operations & Maintenance function. Responsibilities may include; mobilization, operational sales, and marketing targets.
• Maintain client relationships by regular communication to better understand project operations, this communication should; appraise of Fluor activities, advise of potential improvements, assess changing needs, develop teamwork and ask for client feedback on performance
• Responsible for leading multiple maintenance teams in the upkeep and repair of critical and non-critical facility equipment that supports a critical customer mission.
• Coordinating work on site that may impact infrastructure, and performance of maintenance, reporting and meeting monthly metrics.
• Participate in the development, update, review and approval of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Emergency Response Procedures (ERP) and Methods of Procedure (MOP).
• Manage schedules, staffing, training and compliance activities.
• Responsible for completion rate and meeting service level expectations for Trouble Calls, Service Request and Work Requests.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 124465BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.