At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph*
• Installing, maintaining and repairing Critical HVAC systems such as Chillers, Cooling Towers, Air Handlers, Compressors, Hot and Chilled Water Pumps, CRAC Units, Exhaust Fans etc.
• Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
• Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
• Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating, brazing and soldering.
• Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers and water heaters, and fixtures
such as sinks and toilets, using hand and power tools.
• Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
• Ability to work in confined spaces and at heights.
• Ability to work after hours, weekends, public holidays and possible shift work to ensure 24 hour HVAC coverage to facility.
• Must be able to work in a safe manner utilizing all required PPE, site safety plans, and safe work practices at all times
• Other duties as assigned.
Salary Rate: $30.00 to $40.00/hour + $4.60/hour Fringe
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 142024BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.